Monday, February 11, 2008

Breakfast In Bed
Pardon the digression. I just received an email from the Honey Bunches of Oats With Real Chocolate Clusters crew alerting me that a Valentine's music video was dedicated to yours truly. The hip-hop interlude is nothing short of hilarious. All I can say is wow! As part of the V day campaign for the new chocolate cereal, you too can dedicate the painful experience to a friend. And yes, wig clad casanovas in faux silk pajamas will spell out lucky said friend's name in roses. Have fun!

5 comments:

K and S said...

that is so cool! Happy Valentine's Day!

The Chocolate Nerd said...

Thank you! Happy Valentine's to you too! I bet Japan has awesome treats!

K and S said...

They do, I think next year, I'll have to stick around to check them out (I'm visiting my home in Hawaii now)

The Chocolate Nerd said...

One of our readers just bought the Axe Chocolate Man commercial to my attention. Because I'd said that I hadn't yet seen chocolate sculpture that moves. This is really creepy and weird, but if interested, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
NSCQCYmDii0&feature=related

Anonymous said...

I just tried a box of the cereal, my 9 year old reporter friend had to say this about the taste:
"It's a mouth sensation and also it put my taste buds on fire. And also it tastes like coco crispies, but not the one with the K." So there you have it.