Friday, May 31, 2013

All That And A Bag Of Chips!


















Chuao's potato chip bar is completely cravable: salt, sugar, chocolate, crunch, need I say more? I picked it up for my beloved hubby who's a connoisseur of all things crunchy. He gave two crunches up to Chef Michael Antonorbi who cooked up this brilliant confection consisting of salty kettle chips and creamy, "CHEW-WOW!" milk chocolate. I fell in love with Chuao years ago, when I tasted my first chocolate covered olive at a Meetup years ago. The name remains synonymous with excellence.

2 comments:

Stephanie Stuart said...

Texture is such an important factor of how much food is enjoyed. It's been shown that the brain releases more dopamine (feel good hormone) when eating crunchy foods than soft and chewy foods. Not to mention salt with chocolate is undeniably addictive. Wonderful review and I can't wait to try this myself! I LOVE THIS BLOG!

Hawaii Island Gourmet said...

We also do something similar to this. We are the first chip company in Hawaii and use our all of our chips (sweet potato, taro, potato) in various chocolates. I have posted our link below if you are interested.

http://hawaiichips.com/