Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hmmm&m...
Have you seen that m&ms are now available in
packages of a single color? There are even some extra colors available that aren't in the regular mix. So you can match your m&ms to your decor or outfit or mood or whatever.
They're not gourmet, but m&ms do kick ass. When I was
little, we didn't have sweets often, but whenever we did have m&ms, my mother would open all the packages and sort them by color to make sure that each of us 4 kids got equal numbers of each color. She also counted out the meatballs in our spaghettios.This really wasn't necessary for our sake. I don't think any of us really cared. But she says it was very important to her that none of us suspect favoritism.
by JY

4 comments:

Darlene said...

This is a cool idea - When I got married (a million years ago), my colors were purple & ivory (hey, don't judge - it was the '80's lol)
I ordered grape & coconut jelly beans from jelly belly because i insisted that everything be color coordinated. I was kinda anal like that. LOL

This will be a hit at weddings.

GT said...

I only eat Pez. Grape and orange roxorz. Sour Mix loses points for being artificially colored. But it's a kid thing after all...

The Chocolate Nerd said...

GT, your icon is hilarious, I love it!

GT said...

My icon is Mantis, the main character from a comic I draw. I link to said comic from kicklit.blogspot.com.
I never ate M&Ms as a kid. Do they come in orange?