Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creamy Dreamy Caramels
Amella's Artisan
Cocoa Butter Caramels are nice and buttery, rich with flavor and made from wholesome ingredients. The flavors are awesome. Seen here are Passion Fruit, Black Forest (made with cherries and 70% dark chocolate) and Carrot Cake-which really hits the spot with fresh carrots, toasted pecans and unsalted butter. Each is crowned with a dollop of frosting made of creamy white or milk chocolate. They remind me of quaint little petit fours and the packaging is even more elegant, making Amella the perfect gift for a very lucky caramel enthusiast.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

I love, love, love caramel. These sound absolutely divine.

Candace said...

Hi Imani,

I am enjoying oyur postings - love love love chocolate and trying new flavour combos. Also, I love working with chocolate and creating hand painted molded treats. Animals are my specialy.

Just wondering if you had tried that "Le Whiff" yet and what your thoughts oon inhalable chocolate are?

Thanks, Hugs,

Candace

The Chocolate Nerd said...

Of course I love the look of Le Whiff and am always open to innovative concepts and designs. I however feel like I prefer to eat my chocolate, luckily i don't have asthma and not sure I ever wanna feel like I do, especially not while enjoying? chocolate. thanks for reading Candace.

Justin said...

whoa, these look so good.

sweety said...

I love caramel so much. I enjoyed your post here, you have a nice blog about chocolates, they make me drool over it. Just remembered my favorite chocolates, just found it here. Thank You, and Have a Sweet Day.

Unknown said...

This looks delicious, I was hoping you would also share the recipe for this. Baking is one of my passion. I must have baked almost 50 pastries and cookies since I started this passion. New recipes would be very much appreciated.