Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy New Year!
This coming year, I've resolved to wipe high fructose corn syrup and other less than wholesome ingredients such as bleached flours from my diet. In fact, I've already stocked my cupboards with Caramel Pecan Brownies from Dancing Deer. Packed with wholesome goodness and accented with a deliciously crunchy layer of pecans and caramel, Dancing Deer takes pride in natural, straightforward ingredients like cane sugar and unbleached wheat flour. You'll find yourself saying: "I can eat that..I can eat that...oh yes!"

11 comments:

Darlene said...

chocolate & caramel....my 2 favorite things in the world! And to know that when you're eating it, it's not completely bad for you is a VERY good thing!

Merry Christmas!

K and S said...

Happy Holidays! Look forward to your posts in 2007!

Liz said...

Sounds lovely and guiltfree to boot!

By the way, love the "Chocolate is the new black" illustration. Any chance of seeing that on a tshirt? I would gladly pay to sport it!

Liz

The Chocolate Nerd said...

Good Idea Liz. I'll keep you posted on the tees in 07...

Liz said...

Imani- I will hold you to that. :)

Happy New Year!

Darlene said...

I wanna buy a tee as well!!!!

The Chocolate Nerd said...

wow! LOL OK:) Will update you.

Darlene said...

I received the brownie today!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm going to eat it after I blog about it! LOL

p.s. have you tried it yet?? I got you card a few days ago - they are so nice!!! where can I get those for next Christmas?

The Chocolate Nerd said...

Cool! I'm glad you liked them. The Sexy Cocoa Holiday cards are available at teamsexy.us.
Let us know how you like the Khaya Brownies!

I'm working on the Chocolate Is The New...tee shirt design, any requests for colors? I'll consider them when in production...Thanks, Imani

Desperate Housewife said...

Chocolate Nerd, I love you.

Darlene said...

Colors? Dark chocolate, of course! ;o)