Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Tree of Truffles
I look forward to December 25th all year and patience doesn't happen to be one of my virtues. Helping me to cope is this brilliant Calendar by Starbucks. Starting today and counting down to the 24th, I open a drawer each day to enjoy a tasty milk or dark chocolate truffle that's all wrapped up like a little gift. When you put the empty drawers in backwards, another portion of a festive illustration is revealed. With this type of distraction, before I know it, it'll be Xmas!

4 comments:

E.A. Aleksandroff, alias GT said...

They're all mixed up lol
You'd think Starbucks would branch out and fill the truffles with toasted coffee beans or dip them in French Roast, huh?

The Chocolate Nerd said...

good point. The chocolate is kind of unimaginative in flavor!

Cakespy said...

Gosh, I know I came across this late, but this is a great design! Maybe I could get one on deep discount at this point in the month! :-)

Unknown said...

that is a really cute idea!

Alyssa
http://love-chocolate.com